Monday, January 23, 2017

Flowers Poppy / Fleur Coquelicot

Hi, my friend!
Hope are all well tonight! So tonight I want to show my new creation. I finished it yesterday. I like flowers in embroidery. I think it's nice and you...
 
I invited you to visit my site: www.boutiqueatoi.com where you can see and buy my creations.

Keep on stitching...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salut, des amies!
J'espère que tout va bien ce soir! Alors, je veux vous montrer ma nouvelle création. Je l'ai fini hier. J'aime les fleurs en broderie. Je pense qu'elle est agréable et vous...  
 
Je vous invite à visiter mon site: www.boutiqueatoi.com ou vous pouvez voir et acheter mes creations.
 
Created by DArt Creation
 

No comments:

Post a Comment