Friday, January 20, 2017

Embroidery / Broderie

Hi!
Evening all!
Hope all well! So tonight I want to show my new creation. I finished it today. I have used some lovely parts of traditional Bulgarian embroidery. I think is like beautiful and you...
Hope you enjoyed today.
And I invited you to visit my site: www.boutiqueatoi.com where you can see and buy my creations.

Keep on stitching...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salut! Bon soirée à tous!
J'espère que tout va bien! Alors ce soir , je veux vous montrer ma nouvelle creation. Je l'ai fini aujourd'hui. J'ai utilisé une belle partie de la broderie traditionnelle Bulgare. Je pense elle est très julie et vous...
J'espère que vous avez appréciéaujourd'hui.
Je vous invite à visiter mon site: www.boutiqueatoi.com ou vous pouvez voir et acheter mes creations.  



Created by DArt Creation

Created by DArt Creation




No comments:

Post a Comment