Saturday, November 5, 2016

Welcome in my blog / Bienvenue dans mon blog



Welcome to my colorful world!

Christmas is coming and it is time that we tend to take stock of a year that has gone and make resolutions for the coming year. Living away from my native country with nostalgia I remember the traditions and heritage that I have of my family.

For me, the embroidery is an art and a moment of passion. The embroideries are created with the heart, they are the unique heritage to pass on to our children, a bridge between the past and the present, the colorful memory of each nation.

I want to present a handmade cards project with traditional Bulgarian embroidery patterns. They are handmade cards , each one is unique. They can become a very interesting addition to your gift. Maybe even better framing and use it as a wall hanging for the living room or daycare.
I invite you to visit  www.boutiqueatoi.com where you can see and buy all my creations.
Thank you for your visit and see you soon!  





Noël arrive et il est le temps où nous avons tendance à faire le bilan d'une année qui est allé et faire des résolutions pour l'année à venir. Vivre loin de mon pays natale avec nostalgie je me souviens des traditions et de l'héritage que j’ai prix de ma famille.

Pour moi, la broderie est un art et un moment de passion. Les broderies sont créés avec le coeur, ils sont le patrimoine unique de transmettre à notre enfants, un pont entre le passé et le présent, la mémoire colorée de chaque nation.

Je veux vous présenter un projet de cartes avec des motifs de broderie traditionnelle Bulgare. Ils sont faits à la main, chacun est unique. Ils peuvent devenir un ajout très intéressant à votre cadeau. Peut-être même mieux encadrer et l'utiliser comme un tableau suspendu pour la salle de séjour ou de la garderie.
Je vous invite à visiter le site  www.boutiqueatoi.com où vous pouvez voir et acheter toutes me créations.
Merci à vous pour votre visite et à très bientôt!





No comments:

Post a Comment